Our Core Purpose: Freedom Foundation the division of Golden Future welfare Society Nasha Mukti Kendra in Chandigarh is fully dedicated to its aim of serving the society with effective health solutions.
Our primary focus is on the quality care and treatment of people suffering from a variety of neuro psychological disorders.
Patients with disorders can benefit from a team approach to help them manage their symptoms, regain control over their life, and live to their fullest. Our facilities at De addiction center in Chandigarh, Nasha Mukti Kendra in Punjab deliver holistic health care solutions to improve the quality of life of its patients and others in their immediate environment.
Freedom Foundation Nasha Mukti Kendra
Schedule a Visit
Our Treatment Services
The Freedom Foundation Nasha Mukti Kendra (Rehabilitation Centre) started one of the few dementia rehabilitation and care centres in India along with their psychiatry and de-addiction centres. They are a one of its kind dementia rehabilitation centres in India and the first in Haryana at Yamunanagar. Our separate dementia rehabilitation and Nasha Mukti Kendra in Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pardesh. They provide high quality residential facilities without relatives and are focused on providing comprehensive, multimodal care solutions. These dementia rehabilitation centres have been widely appreciated and applauded all across.
The Freedom Foundation Rehabilitation Centre with its advanced facilities and experienced team of expert doctors, other medical professionals and counselors provide comprehensive, highly personalized and meticulously curated care, treatment and rehabilitation to psychiatric patients of Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorders, Bipolar Affective Disorders and Depression etc at their Nasha Mukti Kendra In Haryana, Punjab.
The Freedom Foundation Rehabilitation Centre understands that addiction is not a moral failing but a recognized and diagnose disease that can be cured by a combination of specialized addiction treatments as well as structured psychological re-programming, intensive rehabilitation and recovery support. Our aim through our drug Nasha Mukti Kendra Punjab is to motivate and help addicts develop self-awareness and a strong will to quit their addiction through individual, group and family psychotherapies along with proven integrated clinical treatments.
What is Addiction?
Drug addiction, also called substance use disorder, is a disease that affects a person’s brain and behavior and leads to an inability to control the use of a legal or illegal drug or medication.
It can start with the experimental use of a recreational drug in social situations and, for some people, the drug use becomes more frequent. Slowly it affects different aspects of a person’s life, be it socially, financially, mentally, personally, and on one’s health.
The risk of addiction and how fast one becomes addicted to it varies drug by drug. Different drugs have different effects on one’s body and mental state therefore different treatment strategies are considered in different cases.
Risk of Addiction Use:
Addiction affects all the aspects of the life of the addict. Following are some major dimensions of one’s life that get affected when he/she becomes addicted:
● PHYSICAL DIMENSION – Compulsive cravings and prolonged substance abuse cause short-term and long-term negative health consequences throughout your body.
● FAMILIAL DIMENSION – Children of addicts are robbed off of their childhood. Domestic Abuses are common in addicts’ families. Addiction can disrupt family life and its effects can last a lifetime. From the unborn child to the aged in the family, everyone gets affected by an addicted person.
● PSYCHOLOGICAL DIMENSION – Psychosis, the delusion of infidelity, anxiety, fear of illness, depression, panic disorder, Addiction induced to Dementia & Wernicke’s encephalopathy are some common psychological effects of addiction.
● FINANCIAL DIMENSION – Work impairment, loss of job, absenteeism, unemployment, money wasted on addiction, and then in its cure, loss of personal possessions’ are different financial harms on an addict.
● SOCIAL DIMENSION – Addiction reduces the productivity of the person and is also considered as one of the main reasons for accidents at the workplace. Sexual advances and inappropriate behavior are some of the common faults found in the addict. A person may lose respect in society.