The latest report titled “Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Acetyl Oxide.
|Product Name||Acetyl Oxide|
|Process Included||Acetyl Oxide Production from Methyl Acetate|
Acetyl Oxide Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone
Acetyl Oxide Production from Acetic Acid
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material |
Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Acetyl Oxide production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Acetyl Oxide Production Process:
1. Acetyl Oxide Production from Methyl Acetate : In this process, methyl acetate reacts with carbon monoxide to yield Acetyl Oxide. The reaction has rhodium as a catalyst.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-methyl-acetate/requestsample
2. Acetyl Oxide Production from Acetic Acid and Acetone : In this process, acetic acid is transformed to ketone through pyrolysis, which then reacts with acetic acid resulting in the formation of acetyl oxide.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid-and-acetone/requestsample
3. Acetyl Oxide Production from Acetic Acid : Acetic acid is transformed to ketene through dehydration. Then, the ketene reacts with acetic acid in a cracking furnace to produce acetyl oxide. The catalyst used in this reaction is triethyl phosphate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/acetyl-oxide-production-from-acetic-acid/requestsample
Acetyl Oxide is a colorless liquid that is volatile in nature. It has a strong and pungent odor. It is also called acetic anhydride as it is an anhydride of carboxylic acid. It has a melting point of -73.1°C and a boiling point of 141.1°C and has a molecular formula- C4H6O3. Its most common use is as a reagent in various organic reactions.
The demand for Acetyl Oxide is ubiquitous across various industries. Its use as a chemical reagent for a wide range of chemical reactions earns it a rising demand across all industries. Moreover, its applications as a dehydrating agent and solvent makes it an essential asset for chemical industries.
Pharmaceutical and chemical industries use acetyl oxide to a significant extent; hence the global trends have been reflecting the surge in demand of Acetyl Oxide.
Key Questions Answered in the Acetyl Oxide Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Acetyl Oxide market?
- What are the various processes used for Acetyl Oxide production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Acetyl Oxide?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Acetyl Oxide production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Acetyl Oxide production?
- What is the time frame for Acetyl Oxide plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Acetyl Oxide?
Browse More Report:
- Acetic Oxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetic-oxide
- Aluminum Hydroxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum-hydroxide
- Carbon Monoxide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/carbon-monoxide
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA