The latest report titled “Azepan-2-one Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Azepan-2-one.
|Process Included||Azepan-2-One Production from Toluene|
Azepan-2-One Production from Phenol
Azepan-2-One Production from Cyclohexanone via Beckmann Rearrangement Process.
Azepan-2-One Production from Cyclohexane
Azepan-2-One Production from Butadiene using Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen and Ammonia
Azepan-2-One Production from Benzene
Azepan -2-One Production from Butadiene
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Azepan-2-one production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Azepan-2-one Production Process:
- Azepan-2-One Production from Toluene: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Toluene. In this process, Benzoic acid is produced after the oxidation of toluene. Benzoic acid then undergoes hydrogenation to form hexahydrobenzoic acid, which then converts into Azepan-2-one.
2. Azepan-2-One Production from Phenol: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Phenol. In this process, phenol is hydrogenated to form cyclohexanone. It is then converted into oxime through oximation reaction using hydroxylamine. Finally, the arrangement of oxime yield azepan-2-one.
3. Azepan-2-One Production from Cyclohexanone via Beckmann Rearrangement Process: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Cyclohexanone. Firstly, cyclohexanone reacts with hydroxylamine sulfate to get converted into cyclohexanone oxime. Then, it reacts with sulfuric acid to produce bisulfate salt of caprolactam under Beckmann rearrangement. The bisulfate salt of caprolactam is then neutralized to form ammonium sulfate using ammonia. Finally, caprolactam is produced.
4. Azepan-2-One Production from Cyclohexane: This report provides detailed economics of Azepan-2-one production from Cyclohexane. Nitrosyl Chloride reacts with cyclohexane to form Azepan-2-one.
5. Azepan-2-One Production from Butadiene using Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen and Ammonia: This study confers a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Butadiene. The product of the reaction of Hydrogen Cyanide and butadiene undergoes isomerization and hydrogenation to form a mixture of HDMA and adiponitrile, which reacts with water to produce azepan-2-one.
6. Azepan-2-One Production from Benzene: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Benzene. Cyclohexane is produced after the hydrogenation of Benzene. It then undergoes oxidation to produce a mixture of cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone. The cyclohexanol is dehydrogenated to form cyclohexanone, which then goes through oximation to form oxime (using hydroxylamine). Oxime is finally rearranged to form azepan-2-one.
7. Azepan -2-One Production from Butadiene (Using Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen, and Ammonia): This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Azepan-2-one production from Butadiene (using Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen, and Ammonia). Carbon monoxide and butadiene react to form a product that undergoes hydrocarbonylation. Afterwards, amination and cyclization subsequently occur to form azepan-2-one.
Azepan-2-one is an organic chemical with a chemical formula (CH2)5C(O)NH. It is a caproic acid lactam (cyclic amide) and is also called as caprolactam for this reason. It is a liquid with decent solubility in water and is milky white in color. It is hygroscopic in nature and has higher specific gravity than water.
Azepan-2-one is a sought-after chemical used in the textile industry. It is chiefly used in the production of Nylon 6 filament along with its fiber and polymer. It is also used in the production of plastics, and to some extent, as an intermediary agent in some chemical reactions.
It is also used in the synthesis of synthetic textiles.
Key Questions Answered in the Azepan-2-one Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Azepan-2-one market?
- What are the various processes used for Azepan-2-one production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Azepan-2-one?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Azepan-2-one?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Azepan-2-one?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Azepan-2-one?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Azepan-2-one production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Azepan-2-one production?
- What is the time frame for Azepan-2-one plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Azepan-2-one?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- ATMP Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/atmp
- Azo(bis)formamide Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/azobisformamide
- Avocado Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/avocado-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Christeen Johnson
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA