A lot of time, TurboTax users also witness issues related to forgetting passwords. Now, this becomes really problematic, and to fix TurboTax error 02 or forgot password, you are supposed to follow and execute the steps that are explained here. Read this blog carefully to seek an answer to all your questions immediately. A lot of time users also encounter issues like TurboTax Error 102345 which could be fixed applying manual steps.
Common Steps to fix Forgot TurboTax password on desktop
To fix this issue on your desktop, you are expected to follow and apply the steps that are explained here:
- In the beginning, you must open TurboTax on the desktop.
- Now, you should enter your phone number, email, and User ID.
- And then, you must sign in.
- Now, if you have entered your phone number or email, you should enter the verification code that you must have received.
- Now, you must select the user ID that you would like to use.
- And then, you must select the sign in a different way.
- Then, you will be given different options which are based on the information that you have given to TurboTax
- In case you do receive verification codes via email or phone number which are connected to your account and then you will be able to sign in, and that too without a password.
- And then, you cannot access the email address or phone number which is connected to your account, so you must select verify a different way which would simply take you to the account recovery request tool. And you can reset TurboTax Password easily.
- You must open your TurboTax Mobile app
- Now, you should enter your phone number, email, and user ID
- Now, you should select sign in
- And then, you must enter your phone number and email address
- After that, you must enter the verification code
- Now, you must choose the User ID
- Now, choose a way to sign in
- After that, enter the options that appear
- You must have received the verification codes via email or phone number if you are connected to your account
- Now, you must simply select ‘verify a different way,’ and this will take you to the account recovery request tool
Once you do apply the steps and instructions to fix all your troubles, you can follow and execute the steps to troubleshoot the issues.
On iPhone or iPad
- You must open your TurboTax app on your mobile
- Now, you must enter the phone number, user ID, and email
- And then, you should choose sign in
- Now, you are required to enter your email address and phone number
- Next, you should enter the verification code that you have received
- Then, select the user ID
- Now, you must choose a way to sign in
- And then, the options will appear based on the information
- Now, you must have received the verification codes via phone and email
- You must then select ‘verify a different way,’ and soon, it will take you to the account recovery request tool
Once you do follow and apply the steps, you will be able to find out the ways to resolve the issues. In case you are stuck with issues like TurboTax HSA error, then you should know that how can I speak to a live person at TurboTax. Just Google TurboTax Customer service number and find easily.
Similar post you should check: How to Fix TurboTax not Loading issue